The 2-year old wifey

On 6 Jan, Avin & I celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary.

SO fast, and we already have a little one with us! We didn’t do much except for my O&G checkup and a movie.

The checkup was disappointing. Found out that I have to undergo D&C to remove some stubborn placenta membranes stuck to the walls of my uterus. We did the procedure on the  7th and Dr Subra managed to get 95% of it out. The other 5% is too attached to the wall and can’t be removed in fear of damaging the uterus muscle. So, I’m given some antibiotics to kill the bacteria and it’s a waiting game for  it to naturally ‘evacuate’ during menses.

Doc said it’ll probably reoccur in my next pregnancy. For as long as it is not infected, it is fine.

After the bad news ,  we rushed home to Klang so baby can go to bed.. while we go for a movie in AEON Bukit Tinggi. Watched ‘Australia’. Prettycute, feel good show. I’d recommend it. But I wont recommend watching it in Bukit Tinggi Klang. The show started 30 min later due to some technical error!!

So,  that’s my celebration!